Translate

Sunday, January 25, 2015

AIS Sunday Stamping Over Blue

I am sneaking in an Adventures in Stamping post at the last moment, so I am going to make this quick.  The theme was "over blue".  Simple enough, right?


I ended up being so happy with these!  My favorite polish (well one of them) stamped with a favorite color and stamp.  They ended up being pure elegance, IMHO.


I started with two coats of Girly Bits Cu Blue.  Thank goodness this one is still in stock!  If they ever decide to discontinue it, I will have to stock up, it is just that gorgeous!  It is a cobalt blue filled with copper shimmer.  It is hiding a bit in my pics.


Next I stamped with MoYou Pro 06 and Revlon Copper Penny.  This is another that I would have to stock up on if it was discontinued.  It is one of my favorite stamping polishes, right up there with black and gold.


You can see my comparison of Cu Blue to Lapis Lazuli HERE.  It really feels like the gorgeous stone on my nails. 


You can purchase Girly Bits Cu Blue HERE or check the international sellers HERE.


You know the mood rock had to come out for this!  As always, thanks for looking and commenting.  My readers make my day!

 

3 comments:

  1. The stamping is fantastic! I really should look into getting some polishes that's good for stamping like that Revlon one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both colors look awesome together! I love how the copper stamping highlights the copper flecks in the base :)

    ReplyDelete