Translate

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Snake Nail Art

I'm sick, but have to post for this months twinsie.  The prompt is reptiles.  We went with snakes.  Was going to be more complicated, but like I said, I'm sick, so I grabbed an unposted that fit.  Sometimes a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.  Once again, my twinsie is Erika of The Polished Fangirl.  Check out what she came up with!


Simple, but very snake like.



I started with two coats of Sinful Colors Strapped, a teal matte.  This one is a cuticle flooder, so careful application was required.  Not my favorite matte, just a bit too chalkie.


I stamped with Apipila P.1 and Revlon Captivate.  I would show you the plate, but that would mean opening photo shop and editing, and I have no energy for that.



Sorry for the quick post.  I will be going back to bed...or the bathroom.  See you next time...oh and don't forget to check out Erika's post HERE.

1 comment: