Translate

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Finger Food's Fabric Nail Art

Are you hungry for some Finger Food's Theme Buffet?  Me too!  The theme today is fabric.  I went with a rug I Pinned from Rue La La.


Love it when a plan comes together!

With Flash
Artificial Light

I started with two coats of Julep Kai.  This has a subtle sand texture, which is nice, but it is a horrible stainer.  I know blues are notorious for staining, but I have never had a light blue stain before.  Don't quite know how I feel about that.....


I used the top branch of the small owl image on DRK-B for all the stamping.


I stamped with Finger Paints Pass the Picasso and Black Expressionism.  I stamped over these two with Sally Hansen White On, because I was looking for a slightly translucent white.


I am generally pleased with this....just wish I would have stamped a bit more....not happy with the empty area around some of the cuticles.  Oh well.


As always, thanks for looking, commenting and don't forget to check out the other Finger Foods!





3 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I need to try stamping over a textured polish but I've been too scared too :)

    ReplyDelete