Translate

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 2 of Februarys Love-ly NAC - Lips


For day 2 of February's Love-ly nail art challenge, I have a simple lip design.  Or, actually, Bria has them!  I started with Layla Retro Pink, a lovely linear holo, then stamped with Konad Special Black and Bundle Monster BM02 for a rocker chick look.





Take a better look at this lovely Layla linear holo (love that alliteration tee hee) which is most visible on the index finger.  Because of the stamping, I had to add a topcoat, which dulls the holo scatter, but it still looked very nice. 


Feel free to check out the other lippy nails.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I had that plate! I love that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have lots of different lip stamps, but this was the only one that fit on Bria's skinny nails!

      Delete
  2. Bria, you look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete