Translate

Monday, December 17, 2012

Halloween in December Part 2


Day 8 of the 12 Days of Christmas is tomorrow, but I thought I would fill my blog with another Halloween mani.  This was the first nail art I ever did on Bria's nails!  It was early on, so forgive the cuticle flooding, poor picture quality and general nail newbie quality.  I actually think this was my first gradient also.  Interesting fact, Bria loves looking at her nails, but loves sharing them with others also, so when I do accent nails for her, I always make the thumb facing her and her ring finger facing away, that way everyone gets a "right up" look!  Here's a close up of her thumb.


Since this was such an early mani, I don't have all the colors I used, etc.  But I can tell you that I got this inspiration from IndigoNova1's awesome youtube tutorial found HERESee you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment